To activate your warranty, please register your X-Star and X-Star Premium with us. Please clink "registration" here and create an Autel Robotics account ( if you already registered your Autel Robotics account, simply login ) and then register your device.
Autel Robotics (the Company) warrants to the original retail purchaser of this product, that should this product or any part thereof during normal consumer usage and conditions, be proven defective in material or workmanship that results in product failure within one year of purchase, such defect(s) will be repaired, or replaced (with new or refurbished parts or products) at the Company’s option, with Proof of Purchase, without charge for parts or labor directly related to the defect(s). Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
The Company shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, misuse, or mounting of the device. The extent of Autel's liability under this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement provided above and, in no event, shall its liability exceed the purchase price paid by purchaser for the product.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Battery that cycle charged more than 200 times.
- Products subjected to abnormal use or environmental conditions, accident, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized alteration, misuse, improper installation or repair, or improper storage.
- Products with signs of tampering or altering of the serial number label, waterproof mark, etc.
- Damage resulting from connection to, or use of any accessory or other product not approved or authorized by the Company.
- Defects in appearance, cosmetic, decorative or structural items such as framing and non-operative parts.
- Products damaged from external causes including but not limited to fire, water, dirt, sand, battery leakage, blown fuse, theft or improper usage of any electrical source.
- All contents of the product may be deleted during the process of repair. You should create a back-up copy of any contents of your product before delivering the product for warranty service.
- If your product qualifies for warranty repair, please carefully review the after-sale service instructions at link before sending your products.
After-sale service instructions
- Customer contacts Autel Customer Support via email or phone to request Warranty service.
- Autel reviews Warranty request and determines Warranty eligibility.
- If eligible, Autel issues warranty repair authorization to customer.
- Customer sends product to Autel.
- Autel repairs or replaces the product and send back to customer.