Before your first flight, we recommended that you update the firmware to the latest version.
To update the firmware on your X-Star Premium
1.Ensure the aircraft battery and remote controller are fully charged. If the battery holds less than a 50% charge, the update might be interrupted.
2.Power down the remote controller and aircraft.3.Download the firmware update from our support site.
4.Insert the provided microSD card into an SD card reader (not provided) and plug it into your computer's USB port
5.Copy the firmware file to the root directory on the SD card.
6. Insert the microSD card into the camera.
8. Watch the LCD on the remote controller to see the file begin unpacking (which takes 30 to 60 seconds). If unpacking fails, delete the update file from the SD card and start again at Step 1.
11. If any part of the update fails, power off the aircraft and remote controller and proceed to the next section, To retry the update after a failure.
To retry the update after a failure
1. Remove the SD card from the camera.
2. Insert the SD card into the SD card reader, and plug the card reader into your computer.
3. On your computer, open the folder for the SD card reader and locate the update file.
4. Rename the update file by right-clicking it and selecting Rename.
5. Highlight the "-old" section of the file name, press the delete key, and then press the Enter key.
6. A warning will appear. Click Yes to confirm the file name change.
8.After the file has been renamed, return to Step 4 in the first section, To update the firmware on your X-Star Premium.
NOTE: If the firmware update continuously fails, please contact our customer support department.