Charging the Remote Controller and Aircraft Battery
For a full charge, the aircraft battery requires approximately one hour, and the remote controller requires approximately 4.5 hours. The remote controller and aircraft battery can be charged simultaneously.
To charge the controller and aircraft battery
- Remove the battery from the aircraft and connect it to the charger.
- Connect the charging cable to the power port on the bottom of your remote controller.
- Connect the charger to a power outlet.
- Indicator lights on the aircraft battery will illuminate and show the battery level during charging. They will turn off when the battery is fully charged.
5. When charging is completed, disconnect the aircraft battery and remote controller from the charger. Overcharging leads to shorter battery life.