If communication is lost
- Fail-safe will be triggered after five seconds when the communication between your aircraft and remote controller is lost.
- If GPS is available when fail-safe is activated, the aircraft will start the Go Home procedure automatically.
- If GPS is unavailable (meaning less than six satellites are found) when fail-safe is activated, the aircraft will hover for 10 seconds. If six or more satellites are found during this period, the aircraft will start the Go Home procedure; otherwise, the aircraft will land onsite.
If the battery is low
- When the battery level reaches the minimum level required for the aircraft to return to the home point, fail-safe will be activated, and your aircraft will automatically Go Home. You can regain control of the aircraft during the Go Home process
- Anytime your aircraft’s remaining battery level reaches 25% (the low battery warning level), fail-safe will be activated, and your aircraft will automatically Go Home.
NOTE: If the aircraft is within 50 m of the home point when your aircraft’s battery level reaches 25% (the low battery warning level), the aircraft will not perform the Go Home procedure.
If you must execute a command quickly, use these buttons:
Commands the aircraft to stop moving temporarily and hover in position
Commands the aircraft to return to the home point
Commands the aircraft to take off or land