To attach the propellers
- Remove the warning cards from the motors after reading. DO NOT power up the aircraft.
- Match the two propellers with red caps to the motors with red paint on top. Match the two propellers with silver/black caps to the unpainted motors.
- Fasten the propeller by rotating it in the direction indicated by the lock symbol () on the propeller. See image below.
NOTE: The lock symbol does not appear on the drone shell.
To remove the propellers
- Power off the aircraft.
- Unfasten the propeller by holding the motor still and rotating the prop in the direction indicated by the unlock symbol () on the propeller, as seen in the above image.
- If the propellers are attached very tightly, use the included propeller wrench to loosen them.